Our all online and onsite training programs are designed with six-sigma and lean manufacturing theme for CCR Operators, Process Engineers quality peoples and plant technical management team. Learners can work alone, either in the office or at home, wherever a computer with an internet connection is available. Better still, each student chooses the time of day best suited to him/her to complete specific lessons, modules and quizzes.
CEMENTINDUSNEED Learning courses can be specifically tailored to fit an individual cement company or factory needs, to enhance the learning experience for a team of students/staff within a particular work environment.
Furthermore, having a well accomplished lecturer on hand to provide individual tuition generates extra confidence in the chosen topics and technology issues.
The benefits of e-Learning
- Learning is self-paced and gives Learners a chance to speed up or slow down as necessary
- Learning is self-directed, allowing learners to choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels
- Low cost - no need to book flights and hotels compared with conventional training.
- Geographical barriers are eliminated in online training provisions.
- Higher retention - online training will draw you to topics you like, enjoy and need.
- Listen to lectures online or download full text handouts and worksheets to work on at your convenient time.
We deliver onsite classroom training on the subjects like, procedure of plant audit and detailed process analysis with a preliminary pyro audit as a practical exercise to enable your plant team to use portable instruments to conduct a detailed process & energy audit of any section of your plant. Short term courses on subjects like, CCR operation, Mass and Heat balance, Raw mix design can be opted to include in audit training.